Sunday, March 8, 2009

I've been jones'n for fish'n!


New seats and carpet


Home made glove box
Les doin what he does best. Nothing






Okay, I think it's been long enough. If I don't get out on a body of water pretty quick, somebodys gonna get hurt! I've got everything done on the boat other than carpeting the bow, removing those god awful ugly no skid strips, and Darwin is making some really nice bow step plates to match the ones he made for the gunwales. We built side panels, gunwale steps, repaired the windshield, installed a glove box and interior lighting. ( See photos ) I'm running out of stuff to do, and when that happens the ice had better be gone! Every time I'm working on her, I can see my rods and tackle box giving me the evil eye! they want out of the garage too! Les stopped and helped me today, (It's him at the helm ), and brought us a boat ladder. Good. He'll need it if he starts catching more fish than the rest of us and starts to give us shit about it! Of course there could be a mutiny and those s.o.b's could make ME have to us it. Not really, they'd tie the anchor around me AND the ladder and chuck us both overboard!

1 comment:

  1. ok Keven, it's aug.of 09 and I haven't seen anything new. I know you have been fishing with your buds so let us know how it's going. Especially with my brother Les. Have yall caught any fish or what? Patiently waiting for next story. see ya Julia.

    P.S. Tell Les I said Hi and I Love Him.

    ReplyDelete