Friday, March 20, 2009

We got'um wet

Gregs Bayliner. Beautiful boat
Mijah checking out the beach.
Me and Dock Holiday
Harry with his girl frie..... Sorry, with a stick
Dock Holiday

Well there you have it. March 20th 2009. A date that will live in infamy! Greg and I got both boats wet today. We ran them down to Pueblo reservoir for their shake down cruises. Our old National ran just fine once I realized the fuel had to be turned on and all the petcocks closed! Greg says he had a hell of a time getting his started and it seemed like it was sucking air but he blew by me like I was tied to the dock! Greg had his buddy Loyd with him and I snagged Harry and my dog Mijah. Damn that dog just loves playing in the water and cruisin in the boat. She whined like hell when she saw Greg but she just wouldn't jump between the two boats. That damn Greg...... he gets all the girls! Well, I guess we just gotta wait for the ice to thaw on the lakes we like to fish. It'll be a couple or three weeks before that happens. Our favorite spots are in the high country and it hasn't been warm enough for long enough up there. Damn, that bug has bitten me hard this spring,

No comments:

Post a Comment